Such a nice POOL HOME! All the qualities you seek in a wonderful split bedroom floor plan! 3 Bedroom, 2.5 Baths, 2 car garage home with screened enclosed heated pool. Vaulted smooth ceilings in all living areas! No popcorn ceilings. Fireplace, 5 year old A/C, Double Steel entry doors, Central Vacuum, SS appliances in Kitchen, Beautiful Corian countertops, pass thru window to pool patio, a huge separate pantry. Large breakfast nook & breakfast bar too, Family room open to the kitchen, hand scraped hardwood floors in the Family room, Formal living room, & Formal dining area, fireplace in the Family room. Master Suite has direct pool access via double French doors, massive walk-in closet, oversized Master Bath with separate shower and tub, & separate dressing room w/ double vanity. Master Bedroom has access to the half bath (Cabana bath) as well. All major rooms access the pool area. Almost like living in your own private resort. A must see and so easy to schedule a viewing.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2 Full/1 Half
1,915 sq. ft
Port St Lucie Sec 04
Sewer Connected,Septic Available,Water Connected
- Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Range,Disposal,Refrigerator,Washer
- Ceramic Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air
- Other. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area,Bathtub,Cathedral Ceiling(s),Double Vanity,Entrance Foyer,Family/Dining Room,French Door(s)/Atrium Door(s),Fireplace,Living/Dining Room,Pantry,Separate Shower,Walk-In Closet(s),Central Vacuum
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. 2 Space(s).
- Stucco, Frame
- Pool Description
- Concrete,Gunite,Heated,In Ground,Pool Equipment,Screen Enclosure
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Sprinkler/Irrigation,Patio,Shed,Storm/Security Shutters. Interior Lot,Sprinklers Automatic.
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: flramc - Realtor Assoc of Martin County