3Bed 2Bath 2Car Garage on quiet cul-de-sac near Downtown Stuart. The home features Vaulted Ceilings, Split Floor plan, Tile Floors & Wet Bar. Oak Kitchen Cabinets, White Appliances & white Counters. Accordion Hurricane Shutters. Laundry room in A/C Space. Large Enclosed Screen Patio. Roof in 2008, Carrier A/C in 2011, New exterior paint in 2020. Spacious Fenced back Yard with room for pool. No HOA Fees or restrictions. Bring your boat or RV. Short drive to I-95 or turnpike for easy commuting.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,633 sq. ft
1,633 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Separate Shower
- Laundry Tub, Laundry-Inside
- Auto Garage Open,Dishwasher,Dryer,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Storm Shutters,Washer,Water Heater - Elec
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Windows - Storm Protection features
- Additional Interior Features
- Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings,Entry Lvl Lvng Area,Foyer,Laundry Tub,Pantry,Split Bedroom,Volume Ceiling,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. 2+ Spaces,Garage - Attached,RV/Boat.
- Auto Sprinkler, Well Sprinkler, Zoned Sprinkler
- Composition, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Auto Sprinkler,Covered Patio,Fence,Room for Pool,Screen Porch,Screened Patio,Shutters,Well Sprinkler,Zoned Sprinkler. < 1/4 Acre,Cul-De-Sac,Paved Road,West of US-1.
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price