3Bed 2Bath 2Car Garage on quiet cul-de-sac near Downtown Stuart. The home features Vaulted Ceilings, Split Floor plan, Tile Floors & Wet Bar. Oak Kitchen Cabinets, White Appliances & white Counters. Accordion Hurricane Shutters. Laundry room in A/C Space. Large Enclosed Screen Patio. Roof in 2008, Carrier A/C in 2011, New exterior paint in 2020. Spacious Fenced back Yard with room for pool. No HOA Fees or restrictions. Bring your boat or RV. Short drive to I-95 or turnpike for easy commuting.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,633 sq. ft
1,633 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Separate Shower
- Laundry Tub, Laundry-Inside
- Auto Garage Open,Dishwasher,Dryer,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Storm Shutters,Washer,Water Heater - Elec
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Windows - Storm Protection features
- Additional Interior Features
- Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings,Entry Lvl Lvng Area,Foyer,Laundry Tub,Pantry,Split Bedroom,Volume Ceiling,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. 2+ Spaces,Garage - Attached,RV/Boat.
- Auto Sprinkler, Well Sprinkler, Zoned Sprinkler
- Composition, Shingle
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Auto Sprinkler,Covered Patio,Fence,Room for Pool,Screen Porch,Screened Patio,Shutters,Well Sprinkler,Zoned Sprinkler. < 1/4 Acre,Cul-De-Sac,Paved Road,West of US-1.
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: The Beaches MLS (of Fort Lauderdale)