River Road Location is among the Very Highest ELEVATIONS in Sewalls Point. Flood Insurance Not Mandatory! Multi-million dollar homes across the street. Rear of home backs to large wooded parcel which is undeveloped. 3 Bedroom 2 Bath . Major Rooms open to the Screen Enclosed Swimming Pool. Very Open Concept, with kitchen open to major rooms. Breakfast Room Part of Kitchen faces pool too. Huge Pantry 5'x5'. Great Closet Space. Flooring in the home is Fantastic Travertine Marble! Fireplace is MASONRY, and has Travertine Marble surrounding wall in Family Room. Air Conditioning replaced 9/20 Permitted. Hurricane Rated Skylight Permitted 2017. Miami Dade Hurricane Rated Garage Door Permitted 2017. Updated Septic Drain field 2017. Sewer Connection NOW POSSIBLE.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2,251 sq. ft
2,251 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Separate Shower
- Eat-In Kitchen,Formal,Snack Bar
- Laundry Tub, Laundry-Inside
- Dishwasher,Dryer,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Windows - Storm Protection features
- Additional Interior Features
- Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings,Fireplace(s),Foyer,Laundry Tub,Pantry,Pull Down Stairs,Sky Light(s),Split Bedroom,Volume Ceiling,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. 2+ Spaces,Garage - Attached.
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Covered Patio,Screen Porch,Screened Patio. 1/4 to 1/2 Acre,East of US-1,Paved Road,Public Road.
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: The Beaches MLS (of Fort Lauderdale)