2002 3Bed 2Bath 2Car Garage on 1/4 Acre wooded lot with large Oak Trees. This home features Split Bedroom Floorplan, Vaulted Ceilings & Wood Floors. Kitchen has White Cabinets with white appliances. Spacious master bedroom with wood floors & large walk-in-closet. 2nd & 3rd bedroom each have walk-in-closet. Screened Porch, Open Patio & Fenced Yard. Roof & A/C 2002, Newer Water heater, water softener & Dishwasher 2020. Close to shopping with easy access to I-95 & Turnpike off Becker Road.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,354 sq. ft
Port St Lucie Sec 33
1,354 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Combo Tub/Shower,Mstr Bdrm - Ground
- Dining/Kitchen,Snack Bar
- Auto Garage Open,Dishwasher,Hookup,Microwave,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Smoke Detector,Washer,Water Heater - Elec,Water Softener-Owned
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings,Entry Lvl Lvng Area,Foyer,Pantry,Split Bedroom,Volume Ceiling,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. 2+ Spaces,Garage - Attached,RV/Boat.
- Frame, Fiber Cement
- Composition, Shingle, Fiberglass
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Open Patio,Room for Pool,Screen Porch,Screened Patio. < 1/4 Acre,Paved Road,West of US-1.
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional, FHA
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: The Beaches MLS (of Fort Lauderdale)