2002 3Bed 2Bath 2Car Garage on 1/4 Acre wooded lot with large Oak Trees. This home features Split Bedroom Floorplan, Vaulted Ceilings & Wood Floors. Kitchen has White Cabinets with white appliances. Spacious master bedroom with wood floors & large walk-in-closet. 2nd & 3rd bedroom each have walk-in-closet. Screened Porch, Open Patio & Fenced Yard. Roof & A/C 2002, Newer Water heater, water softener & Dishwasher 2020. Close to shopping with easy access to I-95 & Turnpike off Becker Road.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,354 sq. ft
Port St Lucie Sec 33
1,354 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Combo Tub/Shower,Mstr Bdrm - Ground
- Dining/Kitchen,Snack Bar
- Auto Garage Open,Dishwasher,Hookup,Microwave,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Smoke Detector,Washer,Water Heater - Elec,Water Softener-Owned
- Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Ctdrl/Vault Ceilings,Entry Lvl Lvng Area,Foyer,Pantry,Split Bedroom,Volume Ceiling,Walk-in Closet
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. 2+ Spaces,Garage - Attached,RV/Boat.
- Frame, Fiber Cement
- Composition, Shingle, Fiberglass
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Open Patio,Room for Pool,Screen Porch,Screened Patio. < 1/4 Acre,Paved Road,West of US-1.
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional, FHA
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price