.4 Acre Lakefront 3Bed 2Bath 2Car Garage located on quiet cul-de-sac. Large Screened Enclosed Pool - Patio. Kitchen features 42” white cabinets, Stainless Steel appliances & large breakfast bar. Home features formal living & dining room, 12’ Vaulted Ceilings, 16” tile floors. Master bedroom with dual walk-in closets, Sliding glass doors to porch Patio. Master bath has dual sinks jetted tub & separate shower. Large Paver Patio overlooking Lake & preserve area. Metal roof 2015. Trane A/C 2005. Community Tennis, Tot lot & covered pavilion with low HOA fee of $50 per month. Conveniently located near I-95, local restaurants, Publix, downtown Stuart & the beaches.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
2,000 sq. ft
Cable Available,Electricity Available,Electricity Connected,Sewer Connected,Water Available,Water Connected
- Some Electric Appliances,Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Range,Disposal,Microwave,Refrigerator,Water Heater,Washer
- Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic,Breakfast Bar,Breakfast Area,Cathedral Ceiling(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Dual Sinks,Entrance Foyer,Eat-in Kitchen,Garden Tub/Roman Tub,High Ceilings,Jetted Tub,Master Downstairs,Living/Dining Room,Pantry,Pull Down Attic Stairs,Split Bedrooms,Separate Shower,Tub Shower,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Parking Spaces. 2 Covered Parking Spaces. 2 Space(s).
- Stucco, Frame, Block
- Pool Description
- Concrete,Free Form,Gunite,Indoor,Private
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sprinkler/Irrigation,Patio. Cul-De-Sac,Trees,Sprinklers Automatic.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price