WATERFRONT as only the Yachtsman could dream! Deep/Deep Water, Protected Natural Riverfront, with approximately 110' Dockage Parallel to the property. Hurricane Hole for your yacht. Yes an 80'+ Vessel could be very much at home here. *Separate 200 amp service to dock, 50 amp. 30 amp 15amp at multi power stations. Kitchen Features REAL WOOD CHERRY CABINETRY! Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances. Wood Burning Fireplace. Tile on Diagonal. Exceptionally Open and Bright... lots of LIGHT. Dramatic Bathrooms with floor to ceiling tile. Huge ROOFED Patio RIVERSIDE of Home Newer Metal Roof, Elevation of the home exceeds FEMA standards!. Look across the river to a Preserve, (not into a neighbor's yard). Seller has now agreed to included in sale 1/2* of adjoining RIVERFRONT vacant lot, which could conceivably provide room for a 3 car garage, additional living space. Seller might consider possibility of Seller Finance.
Residential - Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,852 sq. ft
St. Lucie Settlement
Electricity Connected,Sewer Connected,Water Connected,Electricity Available
- Some Electric Appliances,Dryer,Dishwasher,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Water Heater,Washer
- Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area,Bathtub,Fireplace,Master Downstairs,Living/Dining Room,Pantry,Split Bedrooms,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Driveway.
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- 110+- X94+-
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Patio,Storm/Security Shutters. Irregular Lot.
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Cash, Conventional, FHA, Owner May Carry, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price