WATERFRONT as only the Yachtsman could dream! Deep/Deep Water, Protected Natural Riverfront, with Dockage Parallel to the property. Hurricane Hole for your yacht. Yes an 80' Vessel could be very much at home here. 50 amp. 30 amp 15amp at all power stations. Kitchen Features REAL WOOD CHERRY CABINETRY! Granite Countertops, Stainless Steel Appliances. Wood Burning Fireplace. Tile on Diagonal. Exceptionally Open and Bright... lots of LIGHT. Dramatic Bathrooms with floor to ceiling tile. Look across the river to a Preserve, (not into a neighbor's yard). Possible additional Land available (adjacent lot owned by seller). Seller might consider possibility of Seller Finance.
Single Family, Ranch, Ranch, 1 Story
1,852 sq. ft
St. Lucie Settlement
Electricity Connected,Sewer Connected,Water Connected,Electricity Available
- Some Electric Appliances,Dryer,Dishwasher,Microwave,Range,Refrigerator,Water Heater,Washer
- Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area,Bathtub,Fireplace,Master Downstairs,Living/Dining Room,Pantry,Split Bedrooms,Walk-In Closet(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 0 Covered Parking Spaces. Driveway.
- Lot View
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Deck,Patio,Storm/Security Shutters. Irregular Lot.
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Cash, Conventional, FHA, VA Loan
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price