5+- Acre Private Estate located on Roebuck Creek features 4Bed 4Bath +Office Oversize 2Car Garage & 6+ Car Garage or workshop 41’x42’. Kitchen offers white kitchen cabinets, white appliance package, high hat lighting & breakfast bar. Formal living room with crown molding, vaulted ceiling & French doors to patio. Special features include central vacuum, coffered ceiling in family room, oak floors with cherry & purple heart inlay! Fireplace, expansive 12’x42’ porch balcony overlooking mature oak hammock & Roebuck Creek (allows for kayak or canoe). 41’x42’ walkout basement offers large workshop area or 6+ car garage & 2 large storage areas (16’x35’ & 10’x15’). Agricultural A-1 Zoning allows for guest home, Horses & other animals. New metal roof in 2021, A/C in 2018. Room for pool. Bring all your toys!!! Close to I-95 & Turnpike!
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2,649 sq. ft
St Lucie Inlet Farms
Cable Available,Electricity Available,Electricity Connected,Water Available,Water Connected
- Some Electric Appliances,Dryer,Dishwasher,Electric Range,Microwave,Refrigerator,Water Softener,Water Heater,Washer
- Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Wood Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Bar,Breakfast Area,Cathedral Ceiling(s),Separate/Formal Dining Room,Dual Sinks,Entrance Foyer,French Door(s)/Atrium Door(s),High Ceilings,Living/Dining Room,Pantry,Split Bedrooms,Skylights,Separate Shower,Walk-In Closet(s),Central Vacuum
Exterior / Lot Features
- 8 Parking Spaces. 8 Covered Parking Spaces. 8 Space(s).
- Stucco, Frame, Block
- Lot Dimensions
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Balcony,Porch,Patio,Room For Pool. Trees.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price