5+- Acre Private Estate located on Roebuck Creek features 4Bed 4Bath +Office Oversize 2Car Garage & 6+ Car Garage or workshop 41'x42'. Kitchen offers white kitchen cabinets, white appliance package, high hat lighting & breakfast bar. Formal living room with crown molding, vaulted ceiling & French doors to patio. Special features include central vacuum, coffered ceiling in family room, oak floors with cherry & purple heart inlay! Fireplace, expansive 12'x42' porch balcony overlooking mature oak hammock & Roebuck Creek (allows for kayak or canoe). 41'x42' walkout basement offers large workshop area or 6+ car garage & 2 large storage areas (16'x35' & 10'15'). Agricultural A-1 Zoning allows for guest home, Horses & other animals. New metal roof in 2021, A/C in 2018. Room for pool.
Single Family, Traditional, 2 Story
2,649 sq. ft
ST LUCIE INLET FARMS
2,649 Sq. Ft. (approx)
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Dual Sinks,Separate Shower
- Dining Family,Formal,Snack Bar
- Laundry Tub, Laundry-Inside
- Auto Garage Open,Central Vacuum,Dishwasher,Dryer,Microwave,Range - Electric,Refrigerator,Washer,Washer/Dryer Hookup,Water Heater - Elec,Water Softener-Owned
- Tile, Wood
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Additional Interior Features
- Entry Lvl Lvng Area,Laundry Tub,Split Bedroom
Exterior / Lot Features
- 16 Parking Spaces. 8 Covered Parking Spaces. 2+ Spaces,Garage - Attached,RV/Boat.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Covered Balcony,Covered Patio,Deck,Open Balcony,Open Porch,Room for Pool. 4 to < 5 Acres,West of US-1.
- Security Features
- Complex Features
Terms Considered - Cash, Conventional
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price